U.S. Provide a rationale for your recommendation
This discussion posting must follow this format:
1. Question one written out as posted
Your answer to question one
2. Question two written out as posted
Your answer to question two
3. Listing of the references that you used to write the posting.
The answers to ALL questions COMBINED must be at least 200 words. (example… So for discussion 1, not including the word count for the question itself or the references, by the time you have answered question 1 & 2 above, you would have written a minimum of 200 words).
Week 5 discussion 1
Interactive Activity: Global Business Today. Please respond to the following:
1. Imagine this scenario: you are a marketing manager for a small tea company, Azure Sky Tea. Devise a process for the company to efficiently import raw tea from a large Indian port into the U.S. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
2. Recommend a trade financing process for Azure Sky Tea. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
Week 5 discussion 2
Licensing and Market Entries. Please respond to the following:
1. What is the major advantage of using licensing as a market entry tool?
2. What is the major disadvantage of using licensing as a marketing entry tool?
3. Analyze how keiretsu might affect a small company that is trying to compete with a Japanese competitor or that is trying to enter the Japanese market.
4. Which market entry option would you recommend for a small tea company, such as Azure Sky Tea? (ie. Licensing, foreign direct investment, or strategic alliance)