To assess your ability to:
- Communicate professionally with peers and healthcare professionals.
- Perform a strategic audit for a healthcare organization.
- Critique a strategic audit for a healthcare organization.
- Summarize your strategic audit.
- Summarize current issues in strategic management in healthcare organizations.
You will submit your strategic audit field project on your approved organization. For your final strategic audit paper, the following assignments will be used to create your comprehensive paper. Each of these assignments should focus on your organization and the deliverables in the assignment. In your final paper, these assignments should be edited to address my comments on your paper and the final document should read as one complete paper.
- The external environment
- Critique your current situation
- Corporate governance structure
- Analysis of strategic factors
- Strategic alternatives
- Evaluation and control
- Review all the Strategic Audit Simulation Project assignments.
- Compile all sections of your Strategic Audit Simulation Project.
- Review the feedback you have received from your healthcare professional
- Make revisions based on feedback and any additional information you have gained.
- Complete any figures, charts, graphs, and matrixes and include them as appendices.
- Complete the cover page, resources, and table of contents.
- Make sure to follow APA guidelines. The cover page and reference list are not counted as pages in your paper.
- Your paper should include all the topics from Appendix 11.C: Strategic Audit of a Corporation from book Hunger, J. D., & Wheelen, T. L. (2011). Essentials of strategic management. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall. ISBN: 013-600669-X.