Essay question: How can political psychology contribute to ideology critique as first conceived by the Frankfurt School?
Discipline: Political Psychology
Only use academic texts and journal articles. No need for summary of text.
Maximum 2500 words, no less than 2300 words. Structure of essay should include introduction (12.5% of word count), road map (9% of word count, which discusses what will be argued in the text), thesis (2% of word count), main argument and conclusion (12.5% of word count).
Make sure all references in-text are fully referenced with page numbers.
Must meet this criteria:
• addresses all the requirements of the question given, within the stated word limits
• shows ample evidence of having read and understood relevant text(s)
• engages with the work of commentators’ and critics’
• provides a full and accurate account of theories, arguments and concepts
• shows evidence of creative reflection and argumentation
• demonstrates the ability to identify problems, discuss issues, and weigh up criticisms
• presents a balanced and mature conclusion
• follows a clear and logically sequenced structure with beginning, middle and end
• uses clear, correct English
• is fully and accurately referenced and includes a full bibliography